The Moleskine

My Moleskine accompanies me everywhere, for the purpose of catching those elusive thoughts that bombard one’s consciousness and may or may not be worthy of elaboration. I have shared these musings on this blog, From the Moleskine, each week for many years. The headings: Dokusan, In the Courtyard and The Carriage Lamp are also updated weekly. For the weekly poem in The Carriage Lamp click on Read more. My books in publication include "Conjuring Archangel," and a biography of Jeremy Brett, "More Than an Actor: The Story of Peter H." The third and most recent is a collection of essays entitled Ruminata, "The Sexual Theory of Everything" and Other Apostasies. Upon its publication in 2022, I established an author website at W. Grey Champion dot com, describing the books and including this blog. The table of contents for Ruminata is below under Pages.

If you wish to receive weekly headlines from the blog, or to request a sample essay, contact me by email: wgreychampion@verizon.net

Thursday, January 12, 2023

The Archival Weekly

 My dear readers, 

I will no longer be posting to The Weekly here on Blogger, but this blog will remain as an extensive archive of my posts going back many years. Peruse it to catch up on Past Posts from The Weekly, and all the auxiliary sections: In the Courtyard, Dokusan, and loads of poems in  The Carriage Lamp. As I hope you know by now, current posts on From the Moleskine may be seen on my author website. Here is the link: www.wgreychampion.com. Please continue to follow it, and send your email address to receive information about topics.

I set up the blog at least ten years ago, before I retired, and never have found the Google platform "user friendly." If one was not conversant in machine language (html to the cognoscenti), one may as well give it up! Even now when I have begun copying and pasting text to the blog it is appearing as though pasted onto a white sheet - then onto the sepia template. No apparent reason or solution. But as much as I love to write, I find I cannot keep pace with constant revolutions in technology. Thus for the website I turned to my publisher Luminare Press upon release of my latest book, Ruminata. Three books now in publication are described there with links to purchase them. My consultant Melissa was very kind and patient with me as she walked me through editing the blog, and the site she created is wonderfully interactive. You may leave comments, contact me by email - and do add your own email to the short list!

With much gratitude for your readership -

Grey

***************************


1 comment:

  1. W. Grey Champion: This is a heartbreaking crisis in The United States of America. As I had read in the past from commentators using the Twitter site that the phrase "Our thoughts are with the families of the victims", is meaningless. Our representatives in government do not pass legislation restricting the sale of assault rifles. Their reason is the Second Amendment which speaks of the "Right to bear arms". I have seen photographs of these assault rifles and to tell you the truth, they scare me. They do not resemble the hunting rifles used by hunters. These disturbed individuals who kill the young and their teachers, must have had their logical reasoning altered. This crisis needs to be changed.
    #JanieUnknownWriter

    ReplyDelete